What do the numbers on the tire indicate?
For example: 235/60 R16 100T
- 235 – tire width in millimeters
- 60 – tire height (profile) expressed in percent in relation to the width. In our example it is 60% of 235 mm, i.e., 141 mm
- R16 – wheel diameter in inches. R before the diameter indicates a radial tire.
- 100 – load index or allowed load per one wheel of the vehicle
- T – speed index
If the tire profile is 80, it is usually unmarked. Therefore, for example, 165 R13 = 165/80 R13.
Delivery terms for contractual customers:
- When at least 4 (four) tires are ordered, the goods are delivered for free within Tallinn.
- Ordering of goods in stock: ordering before 11.30 ensures delivery time at 18.00 the latest on the same day. Ordering after 11.30 ensures delivery time at 12.00 the latest on the next working day.
- Delivery terms for areas outside Tallinn are agreed upon separately.
- Delivery time of goods not in stock shall be reported separately.